The facility can accommodate up to 225 guests for a sit-down dinner or 350 for a light fare.
There is a caterer’s kitchen with coolers, warmers, sinks, ice machine and plenty of set up area.
– Dining room able to accommodate up to 200 guests
– Front Porch seats up to 80 with views of the city and mountains
– Corner Porch is a great place to set up a bar or display gifts or show items
– Mid-week pricing
– Most affordable for events with more than 100 guests
– All rooms are fully heated and air-conditioned; working gas log fireplace adds to the ambience
– Tables and chairs included in all rentals up to 210 guests
– A beautiful bridal dressing room with floor to ceiling mirrors
Pricing Effective January 1, 2021
*We offer heavy discounts when booking the evening before for decorating and/or a rehearsal!
*Should you choose to lease the evening before at a discount we also offer a Sunday booking for a bridal shower for only $250, a 79% savings!
Check on availability or request more information on the Dining Rooms at Fairfax Hall by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our rental rate includes …
– Rental of the dining room from 10 a.m. until 11 p.m.
– Set-up of the tables and chairs (seating to accommodate 210 guests)
– A host for the entire length of your event
– Parking attendants
If you decide to use Fairfax Hall, we will provide you with a list of caterers, photographers and disc jockeys familiar with the facility. You are welcome to use your choice; this list is provided to you simply as a starting point.
(Note: You can serve alcohol at your event; however, you may not sell alcohol.)